Are you a leader in your sector and feel as if you could add value to one of our content-driven programmes? Get in touch to discuss potential speaking opportunities.
Lucinda Turner is Director of TfL Spatial Planning and responsible for TfL’s role in planning applications across London;
• Planning obligations including administering Mayoral CIL, and managing delivery of s106 & s278 agreements.
• Developing and implementing innovative approaches to strategic and economic case making for transformative transport projects.
• Developing and appraising transport policy to fulfil London’s economic development objectives
• Leading on transport and land use integration for Opportunity Areas and masterplanning of growth areas
• Leading TfL’s input into land use planning policy development, including the London Plan
• Promoting the role of transport projects in supporting housing and wider economic growth.
Lucinda joined TfL as Policy Manager for Congestion Charging, leading policy development and stakeholder management for the scheme. She moved into TfL Planning developing Crossrail S106 / CIL funding policy, leading consultation for the Mayor's Transport Strategy, becoming environmental champion for TfL and helping develop the Mayor's Air Quality Strategy. She became Secretariat to the Mayor’s Road Task Force establishing a strategic framework for the management, design and development of London’s streets and road network. She was responsible for helping to establish TfL’s Growth Fund – focused on helping unlock housing and development. For the past 3 years she has been developing and leading TfL’s work on Spatial Planning.