PANEL DISCUSSION: Boosting customer confidence, experience and perception of the rail sector
- How can the rail industry improve internal and external communication?
- Getting the basics right for passengers – what should be top priority vs what currently is
- Learning from past challenges with timetabling and applying solutions to maximise reliability
- What changes need to be made to ensure the railway is accessible for all of society? Reviewing the fare options and accessibility of rail
- Finding the balance between fixing short term issues and solving long term problems – the importance of communicating to public why changes are being made