PANEL DISCUSSION: The importance of improved connectivity to support port development
- Planned improvements to the road network to reduce congestion – the projects in RIS1 and the plans for RIS2
- What are the national infrastructure challenges facing port development?
- Improving rail connectivity to enable port development – planned enhancement for CP6
- The opportunities and challenges facing the network
- The importance of rail infrastructure links to address air quality challenges
- What further improvement and investment is needed for the freight network?
15 minute updates from each speaker followed by questions and discussion