PANEL DISCUSSION: Overcoming and responding to the challenges of a rail skills shortage and improving collaboration at all stages, across the industry
- The importance of new apprenticeship programmes when entering the rail industry
- Identifying the main challenges when hiring and training new staff
- Is the rail sector losing young people to more attractive sectors? Is the industry competitive enough?
- How to attract new talent to the industry, whilst also investing in and developing your current team and staff
- Responding to the current rail skills shortage and implementing the best approach to train and manage new and existing staff