PANEL DISCUSSION: How can we successfully deliver public-private partnerships and move towards third party investment in the rail sector?
- The clarity needed on the pipeline of projects and what options there are for private investment
- The current need for private investment – can private investment help fill the infrastructure gap in the rail sector?
- Where will investment come from and what investment models could work?
- What are the barriers for investment and how can these be overcome?
- Have we got the level of risk sharing right in the UK?
- How can the UK rail sector market itself to find investment? Showcasing the projects that are available
- How can the industry work collaboratively to ensure opportunities for private investment?